GoLink Terms and Conditions
DART GoLink Terms & Conditions - Introduction
GoLink refers to DART’s public, on-demand service in 13 specified zones within the overall DART service area.
- Trips are booked via DART’s mobile app or by calling a Reservations agent.
- Trips may only be booked on the day of travel, no more than 1 hour before the requested pickup time.
- Trip availability at the requested time is based on available vehicle space and other trips already on the drivers’ schedules.
- Riders may experience longer wait and/or ride times during peak periods of travel.
- Riders will be issued a no-show if they do no board the vehicle within one minute of its arrival at the pickup location.
- Riders with excessive no-shows and/or cancellation may be subject to a fine or suspension from GoLink service.
- GoLink drivers do not make change, so exact fare is required for each rider on each trip.
- Purchasing valid GoLink fare is each rider’s responsibility.
- Riders without valid fare will not be allowed to board the GoLink vehicle.
- DART reserves the right to change GoLink fare at any time.